Moving Companies Reviewed
Your decision in finding the right moving company should be made at least 4-8 weeks in advance. This will leave you plenty of time to book the moving company and prepare for any unexpected obstacles which might arise.
In general, moving companies are usually more busy at the end of the month, as well as Fridays and weekends. As a result, they may charge extra for these days. When you know which company you will be moving with, call and ask them when their less busy days are. The more flexible you are, the less the cost will be.
Also, let the movers know what you are expecting and ask plenty of questions. To help you, here are some thoughts you might want to keep in mind before contacting a moving company in order to get the best and most accurate quotes:
* What are your preferred moving days?
* How far is the move?
* Is it local, long-distance, or international?
* How much assistance will you need with packing?
* Will the moving company be expected to pack everything or will that be left up to you?
* Let the Moving company know if they are moving fragile or valuable items.
* How much stuff does the moving company have to transport?
* How much insurance will be needed?
A good way to find the best moving company is by word-of-mouth and recommendation from others. Also, many reputable companies are available online. All of their information is available on their website. Remember, don't be afraid to ask if you have questions. With this advice, your move should be enjoyable and much less stressful.